I started this blog because I love to take motorcycle trips both local and around the country. And I love finding that roadside attraction or quaint town and of course the best places to eat. So I'd like to share my adventures with friends old and new. And I would like to hear about yours. Feel free to share. What's the nicest ride you've ever taken? The most scenic ride? The longest ride? Rallies you've been to with thousands or a solo ride? The town you fell in love with? The food that you'd go back for? Talk about the motorcycle shops along the way. We all love a warm friendly face. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so use them to help others share your experience.















Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in NJ...

Just got back to NJ today. The move went well. Got all of our things and the 2 vehicles stored out in AZ and we leave on Wednesday for the big "Trike Trek".
We tried towing Faith's car on a trailer but it was slowing me down so we got rid of the trailer in Virginia and spent the rest of the trip in 3 vehicles. Me in the truck, Faith in her car and daughter Laura in my car. It was quite an adventure. Stopped for a visit with Cousin Linda in NC and also a stop at Brother Henry's in OK.
Drove through one or two monsoon type rainstorms out west but all in all a great trip.
Don't know how or even IF we could have done it without Laura. She was a real big help and we got the truck unloaded without incident.We were even able to get some relaxing lake time.
I'm hoping that within the next few days I can get the pics loaded so I can start posting them.
Then check back starting next week to follow Faith and I as we trike it across the northern section of the country and then down the Pacific coast on our way to our new home in Lake Havasu City, AZ.
I'm thinking that the trip should take us 35+ days.
So become a follower and check back often.

No comments: