I started this blog because I love to take motorcycle trips both local and around the country. And I love finding that roadside attraction or quaint town and of course the best places to eat. So I'd like to share my adventures with friends old and new. And I would like to hear about yours. Feel free to share. What's the nicest ride you've ever taken? The most scenic ride? The longest ride? Rallies you've been to with thousands or a solo ride? The town you fell in love with? The food that you'd go back for? Talk about the motorcycle shops along the way. We all love a warm friendly face. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so use them to help others share your experience.















Thursday, August 11, 2011

DAY 2

A much nicer day today. Got 240 miles in. I bought some fuel additive for the trike and it seems to have done the trick as far as eliminating some of the pinging and even giving me a bit more oooomph. We visited our harley dealers along the way and then made a stop at the Rock and Roll hall of Fame in Cleveland,OH. In my opinion, it's rather pricey and not worth the money. Photos are only allowed in two areas and there aren't really that many exhibits. I've seen a better dispaly of memorabilia at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. But we spent some time there to get our moneys worth. I guess it's one of those "been there, done that" things that we really don't need to do again.  that's Faith doing the touristy stuff.

No comments: